- Getting bantered by their own sponsors is certainly something that only Spurs are capable of.
- Tottenham clearly didn’t see what was coming for them after announcing an official paint partner.
Tottenham’s announcement of their new sponsor on Thursday didn’t go according to plan with Spurs getting a major beating on social media.
Minutes after announcing Dulux UK as their new ‘official paint supplier’, Jose Mourinho’s side were publicly trolled by the company’s Twitter account.
- Tottenham announced the deal on Thursday morning, using a photo of a cute dog:
- The Dulux admin then suggested that the canine would be a better option at centre-back for Spurs:
- Before making fun of Tottenham’s 13-year run without winning silverware:
- And then proceeded to win the Internet with this picture:
Source: HLTCO @ Twitter